Me And My Hello Kitty.

Me And My Hello Kitty.
Me And My Hello Kitty Says Drop Dead.

Sunday 9 January 2011

New Pics, New Blog, New Start To 2011

Ok, so i know you haven't heard from me for a very long time, well since LAST YEAR, but it's been hard to keep up with everything, but i will try my VERY hardest to continue day to day blogs, ok so to start of this blog a few new pics.
















Ok, so feel free to comment what you think.

So 2011 isn't treating me to well so far, i mean all the things that's happened and happening, just i think why me, i know i don't usual come on here to complain, or moan, but im having a bit of a rough patch and that explains why my blogs may be abit moany or complainy for the next couple of weeks.
Anyway i'll keep you updated and keep on blogging.


Love Ellie Vanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment