Me And My Hello Kitty.

Me And My Hello Kitty.
Me And My Hello Kitty Says Drop Dead.

Friday 27 August 2010

Antony again, I know. But he is really amazing and I love his hair. He's there for me when I need him like ealier, when i got into a massive arguement with my friends, family well everyone! I don't even know why they all wanted to have a go at me but they just did.  I don't even know what I've done Is the worst of It, and they won't tell me, personally I think It's have a go at Eleanor day. 
Anyway apart from that, I've taken some new
photography pics which will be up and on here soon. My next object Is to take some of my friends and family. Done some more drawings, but need to finish them and again they will be on here when they are done.
But everything will be back to normal soon, If not the allwell I'll carry on going own my road, instead of getting stuck In their roads.





The picture of the zebra, I really want to know where the zebra got It's stripes, they go all onto It's fur up on It's ears down It's back and down It's tail, where did you get those stripes I ask you Mr Zebra. I find It magnificent, the whole animal, I just want to say I LOVE YOU MR ZEBRA <3.



Love Ellie Vanity.



No comments:

Post a Comment