Me And My Hello Kitty.

Me And My Hello Kitty.
Me And My Hello Kitty Says Drop Dead.

Monday 6 September 2010

Big Apology!

Ok, so i know i haven't posted in days! So yes, this is my apology to you all. But i have been so busy, with family, friends everything really. So I'm really sorry but i will try and keep you updated everyday if possible. This blog will have every detail about what I've done and what's going to happen and again a poem by Briemo. I just love starting blog of with them poems. Recently I've read them a lot, so i have another favourite which i will put on under this paragraph, then tell you what I've been doing to be so busy, not to blog for days, anyway hope you like Briemo's poem as much as i do.

I should have remembered
LOVE doesn't last
Forever.
I pick up my phone,
Dial your number,
Hoping you aren't,
In a deep slumber,
It rang once, twice,
Then I heard a,
"Hello"?
Your voice sounded,
So sad,
So low,
I immediately asked,
What was wrong,
Your hesitation took,
Too long,
I held my breath,
You had sighed,
At that moment,
A part of me had,
died,
A whispered "I Love You",
Escaped my lips,
And my tears began to,
Fall,
This was "The End" after,
all,
You whispered my name,
I got a spark of hope,
That this broken love would be saved,
And our hearts would be sewn,
But the last thing I heard was 

The dial tone.....
 

- Briemo.

Ok so now why i have been so busy. Well that's confused me, apparently my last blog was done while i was shopping. Well it's clearly got the wrong time.

Friday -

I went shopping with my 2 brothers and my mum to find some new stuff, we went in loads of shops, Blue Banana, Pulp, JD for my brother, etc. We never seem to buy much up town, but this time we brought more than normal! My older brother got some new shoes, my little brother got a squeezey ball thing and a jumper for his teddy from build a bear, my mum didn't get anything, and i got some black shag bands, a purse and a new top.
So that's what we got but the people that i saw! They all looked so cool. I mean their hair honestly, i could marry it! They was big spiky and basically like my favourite hair ever. Honestly, i love hair it's one of the first things i look for on a boy, well that and personality are my main things. I know yes that seems sad and shallow, but they have a good personality and decent hair they are fit. I've always been into hair, i guess that's why when i was young i wanted to be a hairdresser, but now i want to be a photographer, like Alex Evans and Paul Griffiths, that now is my dream and passion. I've been told i could end up being one though! I really want to, a lot to be honest.

Saturday -

Not a lot happened on Saturday either, my boyfriend Dan Dan Stefan Warwick dyed his hair red, I'll add a picture to the bottom of this also after the Sunday bit and obviously name them. Saturday was a strange day but i got to see my niece's and nephew's and i hadn't seen them in ages, so it was lovely! My niece is becoming a bit of a make-up addict, let's just not let her turn into a fake, she looks up to me a lot so I'm hoping she comes my way. I know that sounds harsh and she should choose her own path and she is, she is following my steps at the moment, she reminds me of a younger version of me at the moment, let's just hope she grows up like me too! Anyway that's about it for Saturday.



Sunday -

Nothing really interesting happened, i made a new friend called Danni, which i think he is cool, and we was talking for like 5 minutes and he was already calling me cute! It was very sweet for him. But he likes another girl and i have a boyfriend, so it wouldn't work. But i had a Sunday dinner, and it was lovely, i love my dad's special roast potato's honestly, i can't wait to learn his recipe. I'll put a picture of Danni on the bottom of this part in a minute. But he also has lovely hair and he's an indie! Not a lot else happened on Sunday but i guess it was a good day, i just don't know what to put because the others are a lot longer than this one, but all well, I've made it a bit longer.

Now for the picture of Dan Dan and Danni.

Dan Dan Stefan Warwick ( My Boyfriend ), Yes he's dyed his hair RED! He dyes his hair too much in my opinion but i tell him that. I love his necklace in this picture too, this is probably one of my favourite picture's of him, he's just amazing in every way. No I'm not just saying that because he's my boyfriend! I mean it even if we wasn't dating i would still say the same. So yeah this is his new hair and i love it.













Danni Indie Asaur, So this is him. I love his hair to, because it's 2 different colours, blonde and brown i love them colours on him. I have a top that's similar to that but my stripes are bigger and i love his necklace, basically i just love everything about this picture, one of my favourite picture's ever well apart from Dan Dan's.
















Love Ellie Vanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment