Me And My Hello Kitty.

Me And My Hello Kitty.
Me And My Hello Kitty Says Drop Dead.

Friday 3 September 2010

Briemo, Reviews Ect.

Ok so today, yet again im sorry for not blogging yesterday but im makign up for it. Im going to start with Briemo again and then review some albums that i got asked to review, so i will take that as my album reviewing is good and i shouldn't shut my big mouth! Which is good.




Done.
It makes me sick.
It makes me die.
(just a little more inside)
This is the last time. You make me cry.
Im sick of your bullshit
.
Im sick of your lies.
Im sick of the fights.
I tried to be there for you.
You pushed me away.
I cant understand why, your being this way.
This is the last time you make me stay.
I cant go on, i cant live this way.
Im done with this.
Im done with you.
I want you to know.
I hate you too.
Im done with your bullshit.
Im done with your lies.
Im done loving the one,
who made me cry.

- Briemo.

I find the poems so powerful and i get them, i love how Briemo writes about life.


Right now on with the reviews.

First Album i have been asked the review was You Me At Six's Hold me Down, This album is abit like All Time Low's i reviewed. This Is a rocking out cd but not as rocking out as Breaking Benjamin. It would more than likely get you moshing/dancing. My favourite has to be Underdog, It's the best song on the whole cd, I mean the music Is good but the lyrics are powerful. The bit that caught my eye the most was: “Underdog, just look at the mess you made, It's such a shame, a shame, We had to find out this way, Revenge loves company, three makes it a crowd, So wash your mouth, and sit this one out. See I find the lyrics powering. I find the album cover so strange, but clever at the same time. My favourite's on the album are: Underdog, Liquid Confidence, Throphy Eyes And Fireworks. This bands style of music reminds me of All Time Low, but they stick to the same kind of stuff, but keep trying slightly new stuff.
My Grade: 9.4/10.

Second Album i have been asked the review was Green Day's Insomniac, This album is abit like a mix between All Time Low's album and Breaking Benjamin's album. This Is also a rocking out cd but not as rocking out as Breaking Benjamin. It would more than likely get you moshing/dancing. My favourite has to be Brat, It's the best song on the whole cd, I mean the music Is good but the lyrics are amazing. The bit that caught my eye the most was: “Mom and Dad don't look so hot these days, They're getting over the hill, Death is closing in and catching up, As far as I can tell, Got a plan of action and cold blood, And it smells of defiance, I'll just wait for Mom and Dad to die, And got my inheritance. See I find the lyrics amazing and also powering but yet at the same time upsetting when it says “I'll just wait for Mom and Dad to die.” I find the album cover so strange, but clever at the same time, It looks like he's having an eye test and an x-ray aswell as playing the violin, he has so many hands. My favourite's on the album are: Brat, No Pride, 86 And Armatage Shanks. This bands style of music reminds me of a mix of All Time Low and Breaking Benjamin, but they stick to the same kind of stuff, but keep trying slightly new stuff.

My Grade: 9.7/10.

Third Album i have been asked the review was Green Day's Dookie, This album is abit like a mix between All Time Low's album and Breaking Benjamin's album again. This Is also a rocking out cd but not as rocking out as Breaking Benjamin. It would more than likely get you moshing/dancing. My favourite has to be Basket Case, It's the best song on the whole cd, I mean the music Is good but the lyrics are different. The bit that caught my eye the most was: “Sometimes I give myself the creeps, Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me, It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up! Am I just paranoid? Am I just stoned?. See I find the lyrics amazing and also powering but it's like he don't know what is going on and he is confussed. I find the album cover so cartoony which i guess can be good, My favourite's on the album are: Basket Case, She, In The End And Having A Blast. This bands style of music reminds me of a mix of All Time Low and Breaking Benjamin.

My Grade: 9.5/10.

The Fourth Album and last album for abit, i have been asked the review was Green Day's 21st Cemtury Breakdown, This album is abit like a mix between All Time Low's album and Breaking Benjamin's album again. This Is also another rocking out cd but not as rocking out as Breaking Benjamin. It would more than likely get you moshing/dancing. My favourite has to be Know Your Enemy, It's the best song on the whole cd, I mean the music Is good but the lyrics are different. The bit that caught my eye the most was: “Silence is the enemy, Against your urgency, So rally up the demons of your soul. See I find the lyrics amazing and also powering but it's like a demon is taking over and he don't know what to do. I find the album cover so usual which i guess can be good or bad which ever way you want to look at it, My favourite's on the album are: Know Your Enemy, The Static Age, Murder City And East Jesus Nowhere. This bands style of music reminds me of a mix of All Time Low and Breaking Benjamin.

My Grade: 9.8/10.


 That's it for a blog today hope i made up for yesterday's missed out blog <3 Love you all x

Ellie Vanity.

4 comments:

  1. The album cover on 2st Century Breakdown is like that cause the woman is called Gloria and the guy is Christian. They are the two main characters in 2st Century Breakdown xD Oh yes, I rock xD And it will defo get you moshing xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are like the best band ever xD

    ReplyDelete